Wednesday, October 31, 2007

MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications

I guess my first preference will always be windows applications. I like everything I have read about WSS as a web development platform/framework but it is hard to give up years of Windows Development. This Certification actually consists of two exams but I will have the first out of the way when I complete the MCTS for web development.

  1. Exam 70-536: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 – Application Development Foundation
  2. Exam 70-526: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 – Windows-Based Client Development

Once you have this complete you only have to take one more exam to get the MCPD Windows.

  1. Exam 70–548: PRO: Designing and Developing Windows Applications by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework

No comments: