Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Life's Been Good

The last few entries have been a kind of jot them down cause I am thinking about them. I will put in some notes on WSS and WCF later this week.

Right now I am listening to the Eagles Live and in particular the version of Life's Been Good by Joe Walsh. Obviously they were having a good time when that was recorded.

I have created a playlist of all the tracks of music I own and randomized it. It is funny all the different music I have accumulated over the years. Weird hearing Weird Al followed by Arlo Guthrie and then Poison.

Can't remember now when and why I bought some of these but they are still pretty good.



Currently I am listening to Eagles Live Disc 1 by Eagles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to throw in "Code Monkey" by Jonathan Coulton - here is the link if you don't have it http://www.jonathancoulton.com/music/thingaweek/CodeMonkey.mp3 - enjoy.