Thursday, September 27, 2007

New Books on Team System

I picked up some books on Team System. Trying to catch up on Microsoft's Offering. Really looking at what it offers versus the Opensource Tools we used at Micron. These are the ones I picked up.

  1. Microsoft Solutions Framework Essentials: Building Successful Technology Solutions. I am curious about MSF vs. RUP or the IEEE standard.
  2. Working with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team System. Had to pick up the final version of this since Richard wrote it.
  3. Software Engineering With Microsoft Visual Studio Team System
  4. Managing Projects with Microsoft Visual Studio Team System. Richard recommended this one and Martin wrote it. How can I go wrong :-).

I will do some studying on these after I finish the MSDN presentation on Oct 4th and while I am working on my Certs

No comments: