Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Some recommendations on Linked In

Really good people I Have recommended on linked in. If you ever get a chance to work with them, you will not regret it.

  1. Matt Johnson: I met Matt my first day on the Job at Micron. We began discussing the new features of VB 5 for creating objects. Neither one of us was really that sure what they were and why we wanted to start using them, but we tore into the design and analysis with a vengeance. From that first day I realized what a gifted individual Matt was for designing computer systems and applications. Over the next 10 years he proved that time and again. I have always felt he was one of the best mentors and team mates I have every had the privilege of working with.
  2. Bob Rampy: Bob was my immediate boss at Bull. We met during a benchmark in Phoenix in 1991. He suggested if I ever wanted to leave DC and come to Phoenix to work with his team I would not regret it. I took him up on it and joined his team in Phoenix in 1992 and I never regretted it. I had never worked for a big computer vendor before and certainly not with customers directly. Bob taught me a tremendous amount about working with people and respecting them for what their abilities and strengths are. I would like to think everything I learned about team work and mentoring people I learned from Bob. He is a truly exceptional individual.
  3. Alan Pearson: When I first met Alan he was team lead for one of the central teams at Micron. He later transitioned to become a project manager. As a project manager, Alan showed his communication and organizational skills were exceptional. I have seen several developers and leads transition to become project managers. Most of them failed miserably. Alan proved that it could be done and done well. His attention to detail and communication skills made him one of the best project managers at Micron to work with. I would definitely work with Alan again and would enjoy being on any project where he was the project manager.

1 comment:

101Berns said...

Its great, thanks I had to google this one, you neverknow what to write to someone's profile as a recommendation.