Monday, April 14, 2008

Founding Brothers

A friend of mine, Chuck Steffens, has convinced me to start reading Founding Brothers: The Revolutionary Generation by Joseph J. Ellis.  I must say this is a fascinating look at American history.  Specifically the time of the American Revolution and the founding of the republic.  I will do a book review in the next few days, but so far (up to chapter 3) it is a great read.

I downloaded it to my Kindle last night at midnight and started reading it.  The only thing I can say about the kindle is I am glad they don't have a ton of Computer Books available on it yet.  I would go broke every time I went to amazons web site. :-).  The science fiction and historical stuff us costing me a fortune.  On the plus side I have finally started to read Winston Churchill's series on World War II after having owned the books for years.

No comments: